- July 31st-August 3rd, LoYa Yoga Summer Camp in Summit, 4:30-6:30pm. Register: firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 7th-10th, Flow Yoga in Ho-Ho-Kus Yoga Summer Camp, 4:30-6:30pm, Register here.
- September 13th, Tween Yoga 6 Week Series, Asana Soul Practice Hoboken, 4-5PM, Register: email@example.com
- September 15th, Friday Night HangIn at Flow Yoga Ho-Ho-Kus, 6-8PM, Register here.
This September we’re covering how to manage school year stress, focus on positive thoughts to create confidence, and build self-esteem by trusting ourselves. First hour is yoga, then girls will make affirmation cards they get to take home so mentoring can continue even after class!
- September 28th, Eating for Anxiety & The Mind Body Connection, 7:30-8:45pm, LoYa Yoga, 86 Summit Avenue, Summit, NJ, Register here.
*BYOD Bring Your Own Daughter. Tween/teen girls come for free!
Stress and anxiety are extremely common among adolescents especially during the school year (American Psychological Association). The mind and body are directly connected. What you eat can trigger anxiety and anxiety can trigger what you eat. Join Maggie DiPasquale, teen stress and anxiety mentor, and Simone Krame, founder of Conscious Living & Lifestyle, for a talk on anxiety, stress, and taking care of your body from the inside out.
- The worst foods for anxiety
- Mindful techniques for stress reduction
- Foods that work to reduce stress
- How to tap into your inner sense of self in order to tackle obstacles
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Digital detoxing and social media stress
- October 4th, Private Mom Talk, Franklin Lakes, NJ