Last Tuesday, I shared on Snapchat a day in life! Like I always say to my students, you are only seeing what people WANT to show you on social media, so I decided to be honest and write down all the things that it didn’t show on my blog today!
- The book I show in the first and last part of the video, I’m reading for grad school. It is huge and I have roughly a million others just like it to read in one month. No idea how I’m going to do it……
- When I work on ivivva stuff with my friend Lex, we totally get off topic one million times. Lex always has great ideas!
- I’m obsessed with my mentor’s dog. He curls up on my lap during out chats and makes me feel like life can be easy.
- Not pictured: how much I drove during the day. I literally was all over creation. Luckily, I listen to good music. It’s pretty much a solo karaoke session.
- I had a bunch of privates in one area with middle school to high school seniors. Was super fun.
- I saw my best friend who lives in California and we had a great time together, but I always feel a little heartache when she leaves me because I wish she lived closer.
- I started to get super tired by the end of the day. I literally ran around like a crazy person.