Summer is travel season, but a vacay doesn’t mean you have to forget all your healthy habits! I just got back from a beach trip where I enjoyed the foods I really love, while making sure I balanced it out with healthy choices. My biggest tip for keeping it clean on vacation is to kick off the trip with healthy snacks. When I make smart choices from the start, I find that it’s easier to keep it going. Check out my favorite healthy travel snacks below.
Apple & Almond Butter
– This is my favorite snack. I love Justin’s grab and go packets of almond butter so there’s no mess!
Pretzels & Hummus
– Super easy. Super yummy. Sabra has one that comes together!
Carrots, Cucumbers & Cheese
– The cheese adds some protein to the healthy veggies keeping you fuller longer.
– These bars have far less ingredients than many other grab and go snacks. I love the peanut butter jelly.
Water, Water, Water
– This is good advice always, but especially important when you’re traveling. Water keeps you hydrated, while also keeping cravings at bay.