You want your daughter to talk to someone, but she’s not open to it… so there’s nothing you can do right?
Nope! I got you.
“What can I do on my end?” is the #1 question I get when it comes to raising happy, capable teens. Parenting a teen into an independent, young adult requires a different kind of involvement. They still need you, but in a different way. It’s what I call doer parenting to supporter parenting.
In our parenting coaching sessions, I help you:
- build up your arsenal of coping tools to help your daughter navigate all the feelings that come along with adolescences
- understand why teens act the way they do at certain times/situations and how you can help
- these sessions help support you while navigating the ups and downs of parenting teens
Through these sessions you can help your daughter:
- become more confident with who she is
- have coping skills to deal with anxiety
- take care of her body and her mind
- organize and manage her time and things
- handle high stress situations
Click here to reach out to Maggie for more information:work with maggie
and join my free parent network: within parents