Mentor Course for College Freshmen: Support for Happiness and Wellbeing in your First Year
Even before the pandemic, college campuses faced a mental health crisis, but what about now especially for freshmen? The first year of college is so much more than being prepared academically.
Does your daughter have the skills to cope with potential failure, heartbreak, finding a new crowd, time management, and the college drinking culture all in the age of social media?
Now add in new pandemic protocols. It’s nice to think there’s a straight line to success, but life is curvy, with ups and downs.
The Mentor Course for College Freshmen is student support to help make sense of college life’s changes and challenges available for students any time they need it.
The freshman transition is a stressful and emotional time for students and parents, but this self-help course to designed to help launch capable and empowered young adults.
Take a peek at the membership in this video preview:buy now
The course includes:
- 12 private podcasts on different themes related to the college experience
- 12 meditations for relaxation
- Self-care shares that’s a “what Maggie loves,” for self-care tips including ideas for healthy eating, getting a group together, books to read, resources from my favorite mentors, and so much more
- 12 journal worksheets
- Additional podcasts to illuminate on specific topics including a women’s health nurse practitioner to talk about wellness, drinking, and anxiety.
- Body care
- Ideas for getting a group together
investment in your student
It’s 12 sessions worth of mentoring valued at $1,440 for the price of one.
Already a member? Get your mentoring here.