support for success
My little sister and I went to the same high school and college, so she was always able to watch me take on transitions right before she had to do it herself. As a sensitive and big hearted teen, I always wanted someone to talk it out with, but felt alone in it until I found mentors and they changed my life. I’ve been what I call a professional big sister and parent supporter for almost 10 years. I have a Master’s in clinical psychology and education and am a 200 hour trained yoga teacher.
It’s a normal (and necessary) part of adolescent development for teens to pull away from their parents as they try to figure out who they are as an independent person, but this can be tough because they still need support and guidance. This is where mentors become so important. As someone who’s been there, I know what girls are going through.
With mentorship I help girls:
- become confident with who they are
- share coping skills to deal with anxiety and getting out of the current cycle they’re in
- take care of their mind + body
- feel less anxious and more stable
- manage personal and social anxiety
- navigate friendships + difficult situations
- find their voice
- understand why they act the way the do at certain times and situations
- be more organized when it comes to time management
- open up and get support if she’s struggling
life doesn’t seem so tricky knowing that someone unconditionally and without judgement has your back
- 1:1 mentorship is available for middle, high school, college, and post grad girls
- 1 hour long virtual session through zoom
- Packages + pricing based on a sliding scale
New student sessions start with an intro call so we can we come up with the mentor plan that works best for you!
My daughter is hesitant to try mentoring. Any tips?
I totally get this! Trying anything new can be hard especially when you’re opening up about yourself. With every new student, I start with only one session to make sure we are the right fit. All you have to do is show up to one chat and I will do the rest!
If your teen isn’t open to a session, you can set up a parent coaching chat to learn what parents can do at home.
What if I have nothing to talk about?
Don’t worry! It’s on me to know what to talk about it. You don’t have to come with anything specifically prepared. I’ll guide the session especially if you’re nervous. It will feel like chatting with a friend.
Is it just for college girls?
Nope! I work with all age ranges, including post grads in their 20’s trying to navigate work, life, dating, all of it.