Bring a wellness workshop to your school or organization!
Check out our partial client list!
- Cornelia Connelly Center
- Dominican Academy
- Fordham University
- Franklin Lakes Mayors Wellness Campaign
- Gill St. Bernard’s
- Ho-Ho-Kus School District
- Ivivva Athletica
- Kent Place School
- Morgan Stanley
- Montclair Kimberley
- Oak Knoll School
- Pace University
- Ridgewood Board of Education
- Trinity Hall
- Tuxedo Park School
Whether it’s small groups or whole school assemblies programs Maggie brings interactive lectures designed to help students explore their internal relationship to themselves. Maggie works directly with administration to create consult and create programs customized to school needs.
Have a wellness workshop series for your after school program. Topics can be tailored to school interests. Sample themes include friendships, happy healthy habits, social media, mind, body, soul, connection and more!
Be in the Modern Mentor know. Parent topics give unique perspective on what students are going through and tangible tools to help them. Popular themes include:
- How to Raise Happy Kids
- Being a Life Leader: Teaching Students to take Responsibility for a Successful Life
- Social Media & the Story You’re Creating
- Defining Intimacy for Teens
- Topics can also be tailored to parent preference
Bring the Modern Mentor right to your group of young ladies! Turn your basement into a wellness workshop. Pick your topic, invite your friends, and build confidence in your own home!